Project Type: Residential community
Location: Rohnert Park, CA
Client: Brookfield Homes
Products: DSM and MSE
The scope of work on this four-phase project included a combination of retaining walls, sound walls, stone veneered monument, pilasters, and pilaster caps. A perfect example of CalWalls’ ability to be a one-stop shop for clients, Vast Oaks illustrates our team’s wide-ranging expertise. It also showcases our ability to manage any project from start to finish, no matter how many moving parts exist, and maximize efficiency each step of the way.
For this project, CalWalls built our own trenches, walls, columns, veneering, and decorative caps. Allowing our team to handle all of these construction elements meant:
- Our client worked with the same team for multiple phases of work, rather than several different companies. This streamlines communications and reduces turnaround time.
- Our team had total project oversight. This allows us to maximize quality control and efficiency through each project phase.
- Our team was able to employ our unique engineering solutions and products, such as monolithic cement pours for entire wall systems, during every part of the construction process. This saves time, money, labor, and resources across the board.
The result: a superior finished product completed in less time, for less money, with lasting durability.
- Pre-construction Consultation Site Analysis with Developer & Engineer
- Alternative Wall System Analysis
- Site Specific Value Engineering
- Onsite excavation of spoils and off-hauling to stockpile
- Weekly project reviews with client
- In house masonry veneering for pilasters
- Architectural Consultation with City Officials
Technology & Equipment
- Monolithic foundation / wall pours reducing construction time
GET A QUOTE FOR YOUR PROJECT
OR SCHEDULE A CALL TO TALK TO OUR EXPERTS
Book a 15 minute call on our calendar right now: